Page feeds are very beneficial for advertisers. These are designed to ensure advertisers additional control over specific URLs to associate with a DSA campaign. Recently, Google announced updates to AdWords Dynamic Search Ads on Tuesday which includes additional support for expanded text ads.
Now get ready for a major transformation of Dynamic Search Ads (DSAs). It will metamorphose into expanded text ads through April. This is an effort to align them to search and display campaigns.
Page Feeds are a brand new solution for DSAs introduced by Google. It comprises of the following two columns:
1. Page URL
2. Custom Label.
Feeds facilitate advertisers to designate precisely which landing pages to integrate in a DSA campaign. There are a number of benefits and use cases for page feeds:
– Advertisers can simply select “Use URLs from my page feed only” from campaign settings to allow DSAs to trigger for some specific landing pages.
– For promoting new products promoted fast, advertisers can include URLs of the product page in a page feed and select the following option in the campaign settings:
“Use URLs from both Google’s index of my website and my page feed” in the campaign settings.
– Grouping of products around the following can be done by using custom labels in page feeds:
• Stock availability
• Star ratings
• Much more
– More than one custom labels can be added via using a semicolon to separate them in the feed.
Add page feed to relevant DSA campaign in settings once you upload it to the Business Data section of the Shared Library in AdWords. Auto targets tab is where custom labels are applied from. Now click to add a new Dynamic ad target. Thereafter, enter the custom label. It is possible to apply bid modifiers to custom labels.
According to Google, it should be continued to create quality updates for DSAs such as the following:
– Taking location signals into account
– Latest changes that have led to better conversion rates
– Modifications that resulted in lower CPAs
Welcome to the F5 Info, My Name is Charanjeet Singh, and I am the Founder/Editor the of this blogging website. An Internet Marketer and SEO/PPC Expert by profession, I have got more 5 years of experience in managing digital marketing projects. That is one of the key reasons why I started the F5 info as a blogging community to help people learn and strive forward